Assignment Submission Policy
Here are the rules for submitting an assignment:
- Your assignment must have a Cover Page containing:
- The course title
- Your full name
- Your Email ID
- Your contact number
- The total word count of the total assignment must be within 1000 to 3000
- The answers of the assignment must be written by you using your own words. Copying from the course materials and the web is strictly prohibited and can result in failing the assessment.
- All assignments must be submitted in MS Word file. The following main format is required for all assignments:
- Heading————Font Style: Arial Black; Size: 12pt
- Body Text———-Font Style: Arial; Size 10pt
- Paragraph———-1.5 Line Spacing.
Additional formatting may be at the discretion of the learner.
- No assignment will be accepted and evaluated if it does not comply with the above rules.
Total Marks: 130
(The numbers in the brackets indicate the mark for each question)
- What is gestalt therapy? Why is gestalt therapy different from other therapies? “Gestalt Therapy is unique and experimental” – Explain this statement. (3+5+5=13)
- What is psychotherapy? How are psychological problems treated? What are the characteristics of modern psychotherapy? (3+4+4=11)
- Define counselling. What’s the difference between psychotherapy and counselling? (3+5=8)
- What’s another name for psychotherapy? How do psychotherapists treat patients? List the benefits of psychotherapy. (1+3+4=8)
- What do psychotherapists do? Discuss the origins of the Gestalt approach. (4+8=12)
- “In Gestalt therapy, self-awareness is the key to personal growth and developing full potential” – Explain this statement. (6)
- Explore the relationship between psychoanalysis and the Gestalt approach. Point out the forms of psychotherapy. (7+7=14)
- Describe any two of the following in respect to Gestalt therapy – (2×7=14)
- The concept of “Respect”
- The concept of “Social Responsibility”
- The concept of “Relationship”
- How does Gestalt therapy work with groups? Name some Gestalt therapy techniques. (6+5=11)
- What are the strengths of the Gestalt approach? List the critiques and limitations of Gestalt therapy. (5+5=10)
- Describe the concept of mindfulness in Gestalt therapy. Summarise how Gestalt therapy can be used on couples. (6+7=13)
- Which gestalt therapy technique do you like the most? Why do you like this technique? Discuss using this technique. (1+3+6=10)
Note: All the answers to the assignment questions must be compiled in a single MS Word file and submitted through the below “Submit Your Assignment” button.Submit Your Assignment