Are you a middle manager looking to take your career to the next level? If so, then the Effective Middle Management: Leading from the Middle course is for you! In this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge you need to be an effective leader, decision-maker, and communicator. You will also learn how to identify and mitigate signs of poor management and how to groom, coach, and mentor other middle managers.
Welcome to the “Effective Middle Management: Leading from the Middle” course, a transformative journey that redefines the very ethos of a managerial role. As you navigate through Section 01, you will be introduced to the fundamental aspects that delineate the path of a successful middle manager.
As you venture further, Section 02 lays before you the vast terrain of corporate responsibilities that a middle manager must adeptly navigate. The following section, Section 03, metamorphoses you into a decisive leader, instilling in you the essence of making critical decisions with foresight and wisdom. Witness a vivid panorama of signs that signify poor management in Section 04, enabling you to circumvent these pitfalls with grace and strategy.
Transcending the basics, Section 05 prepares you to handle complaints, turning them into opportunities for growth and improvement. Your journey culminates with Section 06, where you will be finely honed into a mentor par excellence, equipped with the nuances of grooming, coaching, and mentoring future stalwarts in the management realm. Join us as we craft the next generation of insightful middle managers ready to lead from the vibrant core of organisations.
£99 (worth £599)
- Identify the role and importance of middle managers in an organisation.
- Interpret corporate responsibilities intrinsic to middle management roles.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and decision-making prowess.
- Recognise and address indicators of ineffective management.
- Implement strategies for prompt complaint resolution.
- Apply effective mentoring techniques to foster growth in potential managers.
- Cultivate skills to coach emerging leaders in organisational settings.
- Prior experience in a managerial role.
- An open mindset, ready for growth and change.
- Access to a reliable internet connection for online resources.
Why should I take this course?
- Develop a holistic understanding of middle management’s importance.
- Learn to lead, influence, and guide teams with efficacy.
- Address and mitigate management issues proactively.
- Enhance mentoring abilities for junior managers’ success.
- Boost career prospects with a robust managerial toolkit.
- Senior Operations Manager
- Project Team Leader
- Departmental Head
- Operations Director
- Organisational Development Manager
- Strategic Planning Manager
|Section 01: Introduction|
|Module 01: Middle Managers and Management An Introduction||00:09:00|
|Section 02: Corporate Responsibilities of Middle Manager|
|Module 02: Corporate Responsibilities of Middle Manager||00:12:00|
|Section 03: Middle Manager as Leader and Decision Maker|
|Module 03: Middle Manager as Leader and Decision Maker||00:16:00|
|Section 04: Signs of Poor Management|
|Module 04: Signs of Poor Management||00:13:00|
|Section 05: Complain Mitigation|
|Module 05: Complain Mitigation||00:13:00|
|Section 06: Grooming, Coaching and Mentoring Middle Managers|
|Module 06: Grooming, Coaching and Mentoring Middle Managers||00:10:00|