Horse Care course is not just a profession; it’s a calling. For centuries, the bond between humans and horses has been celebrated, with these majestic creatures serving as companions, workers, and athletes. Central to this bond is the profound responsibility of Horse Care, a field that has seen significant evolution over the years.
In the early days, Horse Care course was all about meeting the basic needs of the horse. Stables were rudimentary, diets were simple, and the overall understanding of horse health was basic. Fast forward to today, and Horse Care has transformed into a sophisticated discipline. Modern Horse Care professionals tap into advanced nutritional research, employ state-of-the-art stable management techniques, and work hand-in-hand with veterinarians and other equine specialists. The role of technology in Horse Care can’t be understated, with everything from health monitoring devices to specialized training equipment playing a part in optimizing horse well-being.
What truly underscores the journey of Horse Care is the unwavering commitment of its practitioners. Every day, they embrace the challenges and rewards of Horse Care, ensuring that each horse is not just cared for but truly understood. As we look towards the future, the field of Horse Care promises even more advancements, but its heart will always remain the same: a deep-rooted love and respect for the horse.
£99 (worth £599)
- Grasp comprehensive understanding of stable management.
- Learn nutrition essentials for horse health.
- Acquire skills in nursing and caring for ill horses.
- Understand the dangers of plants that are poisonous to horses.
- Manage horse waste sustainably and effectively.
- Master the protocols for horse travel.
- Obtain a certificate upon successful course completion.
- Basic understanding of animal care principles.
- Passion for horse welfare and well-being.
- Access to a stable or horse care environment for practicals.
Why should I take this course?
- Elevate your skills in Horse Care and stable management.
- Gain a competitive edge in the equine industry.
- Understand the nutrition and dietary needs of horses.
- Learn sustainable manure management techniques.
- Stay updated on notifiable diseases in the equine world.
- Achieve certification in a specialized field of animal care.
- Stable Manager
- Equine Nutritionist
- Horse Care Specialist
- Equine Nurse
- Horse Transport Manager
- Manure Management Expert
|Module 01: Introduction to Stable Management|
|Introduction to Stable Management||00:32:00|
|Module 02: Environment|
|Module 03: Diet|
|Module 04: The Healthy Horse|
|The Healthy Horse||00:32:00|
|Module 05: Nursing the Sick Horse|
|Nursing the Sick Horse||00:24:00|
|Module 06: Tethering|
|Module 07: Plants Poisonous to Horses|
|Plants Poisonous to Horses||00:20:00|
|Module 08: Zoonotic and Notifiable Diseases|
|Zoonotic and Notifiable Diseases||00:18:00|
|Module 09: Pre-purchase Vetting|
|Module 10: Yard Work and Riding Out|
|Yard Work and Riding Out||00:21:00|
|Module 11: Health and Safety|
|Health and Safety||00:34:00|
|Module 12: Manure Management|
|Module 13: Travelling Horses|
|Mock Exam – Horse Care: Nursing, Stable and Manure Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Horse Care: Nursing, Stable and Manure Management||00:20:00|