Are you struggling with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)? If so, you are not alone. OCD is a common mental health condition that affects millions of people worldwide. It is characterised by unwanted and intrusive thoughts (obsessions) and repetitive behaviours (compulsions).
This course will teach you how to use mindfulness and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to overcome OCD. Mindfulness is the practice of paying attention to the present moment without judgment. CBT is a type of therapy that helps you change the way you think about your thoughts and feelings.
Introducing “Mindfulness and CBT: Strategies to Overcome OCD”, a course meticulously curated to help you reclaim your peace. With a blend of traditional wisdom and contemporary therapeutic techniques, this programme promises to guide you through the labyrinth of your mind and shed light on the shadows cast by OCD.
From the serene realms of Mindfulness to the logical territories of Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies, the course offers an immersive journey into understanding and combating obsessive patterns. Traverse through topics that cover the obsessive cycle, the deceiving nature of superstitions, and the intricate cognitive theories behind emotional issues. Unpack the enigma of how one develops OCD, understand the role of triggering events, and grasp the influence of psychological vulnerabilities on your thought processes.
As the chapters unfold, you’ll not just be gaining knowledge but also embarking on a transformative journey. Equip yourself with tailored strategies to counter OCD tendencies and open the door to a life of clarity and balance. Whether you or a loved one grapples with these challenges, this course stands as a beacon, illuminating the path to a harmonious mind.
£99 (worth £599)
- Understand the principles and applications of Mindfulness in relation to OCD.
- Gain insights into the Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies and their effectiveness against OCD.
- Identify the cycle of obsession and the role of acceptance in breaking it.
- Recognise psychological vulnerabilities and the triggering events that exacerbate OCD.
- Analyse the relationship between rumination, religion, and OCD.
- Develop strategies to tackle OCD and make informed decisions for mental well-being.
- Appreciate the role of family and friends in recovery and envision life post-OCD.
- Basic understanding of psychological terms and concepts.
- A commitment to self-reflection and introspection.
- Access to a quiet space for meditation and contemplative exercises.
Why should I take this course?
- Understand and address the root causes of OCD.
- Learn transformative strategies to regain control over your thoughts.
- Gain knowledge about the intricate connections between Mindfulness and Cognitive Behaviour.
- Receive guidance on building support systems with family and friends.
- Imagine a life liberated from the grips of OCD.
- Mindfulness Coach
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- Mental Health Counsellor
- Wellness Advisor
- Clinical Psychologist
- Rehabilitation Specialist
|Section 01: Introduction|
|Section 02: Course Outline|
|Section 03: What is Mindfulness?|
|What is Mindfulness?||00:03:00|
|Section 04: Basic Concept of Mindfulness|
|Basic Concept of Mindfulness||00:07:00|
|Section 05: Cognitive Therapy|
|Section 06: Behavioral Therapy|
|Section 07: Obsessive Cycle|
|Section 08: Acceptance|
|Section 09: Assessment|
|Section 10: Action|
|Section 11: Nature of Thoughts|
|Nature of Thoughts||00:03:00|
|Section 12: Cognitive Theory of Emotional Problems|
|Cognitive Theory of Emotional Problems||00:03:00|
|Section 13: Compulsion & Impairment|
|Compulsion & Impairment||00:03:00|
|Section 14: How did you develop OCD?|
|How did you develop OCD?||00:03:00|
|Section 15: Psychological Vulnerabilities|
|Section 16: Triggering Events|
|Section 17: Probability & Awfulness|
|Probability & Awfulness||00:03:00|
|Section 18: Superstition & Magical Thinking|
|Superstition & Magical Thinking||00:02:00|
|Section 19: Not trusting your sense|
|Not trusting your sense||00:04:00|
|Section 20: The Vicious Flower|
|The Vicious Flower||00:02:00|
|Section 21: Understanding your problem|
|Understanding your problem||00:04:00|
|Section 22: Rumination & Religion|
|Rumination & Religion||00:04:00|
|Section 23: Starting to tackle your problem|
|Starting to tackle your problem||00:03:00|
|Section 24: Break Free from OCD|
|Break Free from OCD||00:03:00|
|Section 25: Choosing to Change|
|Choosing to Change||00:03:00|
|Section 26: Mental Disorders|
|Section 27: Family & Friends|
|Family & Friends||00:05:00|
|Section 28: Life After OCD|
|Life After OCD||00:03:00|
|Section 29: Conclusion|